Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer (m/f/d) – National Position
Malteser International (MI) is the international humanitarian relief agency of the Sovereign Order of Malta. For over 60 years we provide relief and recovery for people during and following conflicts and disasters around the world. Christian values and humanitarian principles form the foundations of our work. In over 30 countries in Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, we support people in need – regardless of their religion, origin or political convictions.
MI is working in Myanmar since 2001 and currently employs more than 240 national staff in Rakhine, Shan and Kayin states. Our work aims at ensuring communities having access to primary health care services. We also offer comprehensive WASH and disaster risk reduction/climate change adaptation solutions and provide relief after disasters. MI strives to enable and empower the most vulnerable communities in marginalized areas through a participatory and sustainable approach.
For its work in Maungdaw Program Office, Maungdaw and ButhidaungTownship, Rakhine State, Myanmar, Malteser International is looking for a motivated Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Feedback and Response Mechanism (FRM) system and train MI staff on it
- Develop the communication campaign to the communities at all levels, partners, and other potential stakeholder as well as develop necessary communication material
- If necessary, train FRM volunteers at community level
- Oversee the data collection management related to the FRM system in an appropriate manner and regularly draft the report on FRM result
- Regularly visit the implementation location to monitor the effectiveness of the system and propose necessary adaptation; if necessary be involved in resolution and investigation process
- Organize regular meetings with the adequate staff in order to resolve potential received complaints
- Make sure that all the information will be recorded in the most appropriate manner
- University degree (preferably master’s degree) in any of the following areas: Public and Business Management, Sociology etc.
- At least 2 years working with M&E preferably for an INGO or NGO
- Previous relevant experience, such as data collection and analysis and reporting; demonstrated ability in handling feedbacks of communities, community mobilization and community-level dialogue
- Strong skills in MS Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other data management software programs
- Previous experience in northern Rakhine State is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Duty Station: Maungdaw Program Office, Maungdaw & Buthidaung Township, Rakhine State, Myanmar
- Duration of contract: until 30th April 2024
- Salary according to qualification and experience: Location Specific Allowance, 13th Month Salary, Contract end benefit, & Health Insurance
Working for Malteser International
Malteser is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all people, regardless of gender, confession or origin. Malteser International conducts background and reference checks. Ethics form part of the Annual Performance Appraisal.
Whether you work as a specialist on overseas service or in one of our regional offices - we offer you a challenging working environment in an experienced international team. More than 1,000 national and international staff are currently deployed in various crisis and disaster areas around the world as well as in our regional offices in Cologne and New York City. For more information please have a look here.
Maungdaw Program Office: Ward 4, Myoma Eastern Ward, Maungdaw Township,
Rakhine state, Myanmar
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, kindly submit your extensive application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of diplomas and three professional references) online at our job portal until July 4th, 2022.